Tabla de contenidos
The aim of this wiki is to introduce TIMotorLIB. TIMotorLIB is an open source library in the terms of LGPL license. The proposal of this library is to achieve fast development of digital control systems, mostly focused on the control of power converters, using Texas Instruments TMS320F28XXX Digital Signal Controllers (DSC) based boards. The development of this code has been done using the eZdsp F28335 board from Spectrum Digital.
The library is programmed using C as the main language, although additional contents can be developed using TMS320C28x assembler (F28XXX CPU).
See the copyright notices on the individual files.
Bellow is a list of the modules within the library:
- Hardware related units:
- CPU clocking and interrupts:
- General purpose input output (GPIO)
- Analog to digital converter (ADC)
- Enhanced pulse width modulator (EPWM)
- Quadrature encoder peripheral (QEP)
- Serial communications interface (SCI)
- Memory data storage
- Software related units:
- Complex numbers operations
- Motor control routines
- Digital signal processing routines